“Good breakfast”

Cuisines: Central American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a good breakfast here. Service was okay nothing special. Took a long time for food to arrive. We found better quality places for breakfast at cheaper prices than here. Not the best in Leon

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

A nice local breakfast. The staff is friendly. If you want a good bite for a decent price, than you can go here.

JOEL B, Manager at El Desayunazo, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

Reviewed 6 March 2018

I come to this place every time I'm in Leon and never disappoints. The portions are big. The food is yummy. Brunch is everyday.

JOEL B, Manager at El Desayunazo, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Thanks for visiting our restaurant we Envoy hearing that our customers are pleased with our service

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

I ate breakfast here everyday that I was in Leon! Supper a couple of times too! Everything I ordered was delicious. My favourites were the Nica breakfast and the burrito. For dinner the fish is really good with jalapeño sauce. Their orange juice is fresh squeezed and so much better than any orange juice I’ve ever had before. The staff were helpful and friendly, even teaching me a bit of Spanish. The atmosphere is airy and colourful, try to get a table by the door for some good people watching! One thing to note that the hours on here are wrong, they are actually open I think until 9 PM everyday except Monday when they are open until 2 PM.

JOEL B, Manager at El Desayunazo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2018

Thank you for visiting our restaurant
It Is a pleasure to serve you

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Had to wait > 50 minutes for an omelet w/ hash brown and fruit salad. Hash brown was still cold and omelet was mostly raw. Service was mediocre. Would not recommend for a (quick) breakfast.

Sorry to have fail to serve you the way you should have
Im talking to muy employees about your coments