“Great place for breakfast and lunch.”
Review of Toast 'N Jams

Toast 'N Jams
Ranked #4 of 228 Restaurants in Muskegon
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Upbeat 50's style breakfast & lunch restaurant with an eclectic flare and incredible food...anything from pancakes to Belgian waffles topped with glazed strawberries and whipped cream or omelettes, Chicago style French toast, huevos rancheros, Eggs Benedict to 10 different steakburgers, salads, soups and sandwiches... "When you walk in the door and see Mama's kitchen you will feel like you are home" We look forward to your time with us! Make sure you sign Mama's book, we'd like your comments about your experience with us...see you soon!
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Great service always in a lovely down home atmosphere. The food is wonderful; terrific omelets and the best eggs Benedict I've ever had. Best place for a good breakfast and a rendezvous with friends.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Best breakfast and lunch! From the outside it can look deceiving. It's in an empty tan down plaza. But when you walk in you feel at home. The food is outstanding! The jam alone is worth it. We were there in a Monday at 10am, it was busy but we received our food quickly. I highly suggest visiting this adorable restaurant.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

We went there for breakfast. There were many choices and edgy food choices. My husband had baked oatmeal which was oatmeal with eggs and baked. He loved it. I had an omelette which was delicious. Highly recommended by me and the many others who were there with us!

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

My family and i have been coming here for years, from the cinnamon roll pancakes, to the speciality omelettes hands down a great place to eat!!!

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

This is a great restaurant if you like great food and a great atmosphere! They even have himd made jam! They have breakfast snd lunch with specials everyday. I love the banana abd pecsn pancakes.