“Best Salads!!!!”

Lefty & Romos' Bar and Grill
Ranked #6 of 228 Restaurants in Muskegon
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Excellent pub and grill. A wide variety of items from sandwiches to steak and prime rib. I have gone many times and every meal/experience was great.
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

I pride myself on the amount of salad I can consume as an average sized woman!!!! I love them and this place does NOT DISAPPOINT!!!!!! They actually care about what goes “in” the bowl.... and the bowl is BIG. My favorite is the Ugly Steak Salad. My husband loves it too!!!! They have a multitude of other delicious menu items as well!! Stop in and check it out!!!

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Have gone there multiple times for dinner-Big Ugly steak is my favorite meal-steak is seasoned well,cooked perfectly-only complaint would be wished steak/mashed potatoes were hotter-Service is terrific

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

This was my first visit and really enjoyed our burrito’s! The onion rings and french dip was great too! A great place for perch too! Happy hour specials everyday! Worth a visit!

Reviewed 23 November 2017

Lefty& Romos has sandwiches, entrees, salads - the typical all-in-one sit down dining place. The portions are fair, the cost is value-driven, and the food is good. It's a great place for a family or business group, or a group of friends who can't agree.

There was nothing earth-shattering here, just tasty food made well. This is on our rotation for both work and home. Recommend.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

I like to order the Michigan Cherry chicken Salad the maple dressing ROCKS!! The services is always great and Fast!!