“Live music”

Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Irish
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: In tradition of the Irish "Public Houses", Muskegon can proudly say that it has its own "Wee bit of Ireland" to come to and have a cold pint and great Irish fare. Hennessy's Irish Pub & Restaurant has a lively atmosphere with traditional Irish dishes along with other worldly cuisine. With 24 beers on tap and 20 Irish whiskeys, Hennessy's is the place to enjoy the perfect pint or any of a wide variety of cocktails. The food is always made from fresh ingredients and local ingredients whenever possible. This is all made better with warm fireplaces and dark woods that accent a festive location for merriment. Our ambition is to be the chosen place to gather with family and friends to share great food, drinks, conversations, and lively music in a cheery and pleasant environment.
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed it. Nice staff. Cozy. Comfort food menue. Shepherds Pie, Bangers and Mash-that sort of thing.

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Don't be afraid to go here., I wasn't sure what to expect after reading a couple of reviews. I loved items on menu.(except no compression) but otherwise. Great !!! Good service too!

Reviewed 20 November 2016

We had the pork chop which was excellent. Love the parsnip and potato mash. The service is great and the drinks are very good. They have a specialty drink menu that is fun to experience. All in all, a fun place to eat.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

Weve been to Hennessys 3 times. First by choice, to try it..the burger was horrible...and the fries werent done enough. The second time was for a birthday party...the menu is very different...things like lamb, potpie, Irish named things, pot stickers...hash, and things we just weren't very interested in. The few american things on the menu they slaughtered. The 3rd visit was to be social with a group we participate in...the salad was odd...pasta in it and my hubby and I just didnt' care for anything we've ever eaten there. We've not been back in a very long time...we're afraid it's probably not improved.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

My husband and went here for a mid day meal for my birthday. We both ordered the cod special, which was very good. Because it was my birthday, I got a free dessert. The service was excellent.