“Great bakery”

Ranked #1 of 9 Dessert in Muskegon
Price range: US$5 - US$8
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Lunch
Description: West Michigan's Premier BAKERY Located at the Corner of Laketon at Terrace in Muskegon in the Old Sanitary Dairy Building. We offer seating and are a wifi hot spot!
Reviewed 9 January 2017

Every time I visit Muskegon I have to make a stop at Ryke's. This is a great bakery with a ton of options. I love to grab a doughnut and some coffee. The family and I stopped in with a plan to grab 1 doughnut each, but ended up walking out with a couple boxes of doughnuts and cookies. Everything is so good here that it is hard to resist. I love this place and will visit again the next time I'm in Muskegon.

Reviewed 1 July 2016

Nom nom nom, I wish I were back in Muskegon to get another Napoleon. We did not eat at the café, rather we got pastries to go. MMM! I had never had a lemon-filled long john. The pastries were fluffy and rich and not overly sugary, despite being filled with custard and similar confections. Get the Napoleon. Trust me on this. And the people there are super-nice, even the customers are really helpful and polite. It is a great place!

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

Ordered my daughters first B-Day cake and got her a personal oversized cupcake and it's was so moist and delicious. We always get our cakes from them. They tend to get a bit busy but so worth the wait! Best bakery around!

Reviewed 19 March 2016

Wonderful variety of pies, cakes, and other pastries.
Custom order cakes.
Always someone there offering free samples.

Reviewed 9 March 2016

Deliciousness inside. Everything we've tried here has been wonderful. The cakes are delicious, but a bit pricey. When you want a special treat this is the place to go. Our last two cakes have been different than we ordered, so if you call in, make sure you go over your order carefully. They did try to make things right, Ask them to leave out the calories. It's worth a try.