“Amazing Ryke's Bakery!”

Ranked #1 of 10 Dessert in Muskegon
Price range: US$5 - US$8
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Lunch
Description: West Michigan's Premier BAKERY Located at the Corner of Laketon at Terrace in Muskegon in the Old Sanitary Dairy Building. We offer seating and are a wifi hot spot!
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Ryke's Bakery opened a new location in Grand Haven, Michigan this year and it is amazing! They serve everything from their world famous sugar butter cookies to delicious gourmet salads! Their cakes are amazing, donuts delicious, and many other amazing bakery concoctions! A must stop while visiting Grand Haven, Michigan!

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Always a favorite place to stop and buy their butter cookies... They also serve lunch, which is always good! When someone wants to order any type of cake, Muskegon people always think of Ryke's Bakery first..

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Ryke's is a very old Muskegon bakery known for unique butter cookies and various pastry confections, but locals rely on it for meticulously crafted and ridiculously rich cakes custom made for any occasion: anniversary, graduation, birthday, sporting event, stage performance, whatever. The bakery itself has a small traditional dining area for brunch and lunch on site. It's a hometown tradition.

ChefAdamBell, Manager at Ryke's Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Thank you for your visit and kind words. We love cake!!

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

I had heard of this place from a couple different people and decided to give it a try with my two teenage daughters. We ordered the mini burrito which was surprisingly large. We also shared a Danish. I would highly recommend eating here.

Thanks Leona for the review! Glad you enjoyed the burritos.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

I've been in Muskegon for business, and was told that Rykes is the best bakery around (not to mention, rated #4 in the state of Michigan). I went for lunch and had a mini burrito (glad I asked how big it was...10" shell, and that's a mini!!!). I also got a container of the butter cookies (stored in a cooler, not in the main bakery case). Both the burrito and the cookies were great. I also got some chips and salsa. I'd pass on those again. The chips were too thick for my liking and I didn't think they had a great taste. Salsa was just okay.