“A great restaurant gets even beetter!”
Review of Steak 'N Egger

Steak 'N Egger
Ranked #26 of 225 Restaurants in Muskegon
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 April 2016

We visited Steak "N Egger for a Birthday breakfast. We were nervous because our favorite restaurant was under new management. We were so pleased with the changes! The decor has had a facelift. We were given the best service by the wait staff. Our meals were very well prepared and the portions were generous. They've added a few new things to the menu but kept the basic steak and eggs theme they are known for. We could suggest a few other restaurants this management could take over! Well done!

1  Thank wdmjwest

Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

Great visit for dinner. Love the new spruced up look! The new owners have done a great job. Server was friendly and efficient and our food was fast and delicious! Their menu is extensive and there is something for everyone's taste buds!

1  Thank Lisa D
Reviewed 25 March 2016

I have been coming to this place a long time. The prices are very reasonable. The new owners have really cleaned it up with the remodel. The food is always top notch. The waitresses are friendly. I hope they add some new items to try.

1  Thank Jim S
Reviewed 7 February 2016

Steak N Egger was our favorite breakfast place. It was sold and we hoped for the best. The breakfast a couple of weeks ago was very disappointing compared to what is used to be. The prices are way too high for breakfast. My pancakes were small and thin and cost way more than they used to. I ordered pop and for $2.18 I got one glass because the server was too busy and flustered with the ordering system to come back to our table. I asked for one to go and was told she would have to charge me a second time because that was the "new policy". The combination type breakfasts were way up in price and so my husband ordered pancakes as well, blueberry. They were small and thin. This place used to be very affordable and customer friendly. Probably won't be back.

Reviewed 24 January 2016

This was always one of our favorite places, but the owners, cooking, and prices are very DIFFERENT. The omelets are all fluffy but absolutely tasteless, and the filling was sparse at best. For nearly $10.00 I am expecting some taste and some awesome filling. The pancakes also "looked" good but tasteless. The waitresses now have to type the orders into a computer system which must be why my husband and the guy at the next table got the wrong toast. He complained. We didn't. It just wasn't the same dive with awesome cheap food we were used to enjoying. We loved the old Steak and Egger, and this makes us really sad. We will not be returning and looking at the lack of the usual Sunday morning crowd, many people are not returning as well.