US$152
Seaway Motel(Muskegon)
US$75
US$65
  • Pool
All reviewssausage biscuitsmonday nightpool and hot tubhard boiled eggsstaff was very friendlyroom was cleanstaying at this hotelfresh fruitfirst floorfamily vacationnice poolwould stay againfront desk staffnice staymichigan adventuresmallchemicals
Reviewed 4 August 2016

As we entered the parking lot we were very skeptical of visitors in the parking lot area. Front desk was not good or bad. We entered into the hallway door without a key only because the key pad was busted and out of order, other guests were just letting anyone in these doors, and it was 9:00 p.m. The hallway was musty smelling but appeared clean. Our room was 123 and also smelled musty but to the eye looked clean. The bathroom another story a dead bug, the ceiling above shower appeared that it was patched and ready to fall into the shower. I would give the shower situation a D-. We did not use the pool area since it was late and did not even look at it but from the pictures on this site it looks nice. I would never stay here again even for 116.00 per night. Over all did not feel safe with the rif raft in parking lot near all outside doors and that the key pad near the lobby broken.

Stayed: August 2016
Gina L, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Muskegon, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

Thank you for staying at our location, and taking the time to write a review. We sincerely appreciate your business and feedback.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to meet your expectations and your satisfaction is very important to us. We will be using your feedback to work on improvements at our hotel for future guests.

I hope that someday if you are ever in town again you will consider staying with us, in hopes of having another chance to provide you with an amazing and superior experience Til we meet again!!

Reviewed 2 August 2016

We chose this hotel for the pool option with our children. The hottub was cold. The jets were not very powerful. And there were electrical sockets hanging out of the wall in the pool area. The fire suppression system appeared to be extremely rusted which left us wondering if it were operable.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

We had booked another hotel in the area and would have needed a roll away bed. We thought we'd call to see what options they had here. We were pleased that we were able to get a great price on a king/2 queen adjoining room set up for our family.
Greeted upon arrival, given directions to the rooms. Very clean rooms, bathrooms are a tad small, but clean and functional.
Pool and hot tub area were clean. The hot tub seemed a bit over-filled. Wish there was someone to enforce the no diving as there were small kids that acted like they were at home instead of at a hotel. Jumped right on us.
Breakfast was plentiful and satisfying.
Wifi was not the high speed that they advertised.
All in all good experience.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

When I checked in it was for one night. My family was tired and we just relaxed in our room. Apparently after midnight they charged us for the nights stay on my credit card, no problem. About 4 hours after checking out I checked my statement online and they charged me for another night at a higher rate. We did check out on time(I am ocd about it). When I called them and asked they said it was a pre authorization charge and would be returned. That makes no sense. Two days later I am still out almost $180, waiting for this unnecessary charge to be returned. As a side note the staff were not very friendly as one refused to pronounce my last name as "it would sound like a curse word"(my name is no where near sounding like a curse word IMO). My kids feet were black walking around the room with no shoes in within an hour or two.

Reviewed 30 July 2016