“Horrible”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Horrible service! Fish was bad and i did not want to risk so i asked for change it to entrecote. After 20 minutes waiter asked if i want dessert, saying that i told them nothing aboute change the plate. Screaming at me and very angry the both of waitress. We payed and leaved without finish the dinner (the fish & dessert they did not include in the Bill) Never in my life nobody at any restaurant told to me like this. Still in shok!

There are newer reviews for le carma

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Great food, Excellent service and a very pleasant atmosphere.

The food and wines are great! Fast service from very friendly waiter. We had a nice menu for only 25€

1  Thank PTR79NL
Reviewed 3 August 2017

My husband and I had a nice dinner. The service was good and the food was great. We both had the veal and ice-cream for dessert. I would recommend it.

1  Thank SigurveigHj
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

In these days of social media and TripAdviser especially, this performance just does not work!
This is a very good restaurant with some good folks in the kitchen messed up by a proprietor who hasn't figured out that one waiter cannot look after an entire restaurant.
OK it's Sunday night but this restaurant is one of the few places open in town and guess what, people have heard about it!
We were the first folks in at 7.15 ( it opens at 7.00) and we were seated promptly. We ordered starters and wine and both were good. Madame had the crab tartare - "not a lot of flavor but very good" she said and I had the Ris de veau which I liked very much.
Mains were Coquille with petite shrimp and I had the Turbot and Gambas. Portions were small but presentation and flavor excellent!
We waited from 8.00 until 9.15 and during that time we consumed one scoop of ice cream, a dish of pre- made profiteroles ( " if I made profiteroles out of soggy sponge instead of choux pastry, you'd complain" she said) and two cognacs.
Apart from the dessert, the food was really good though in small portions but the evening turned pear shaped over sloooow service.

Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

Everything was nice in this place. For a quite reasonable price we have a full menu diner with fresh products, good wine and very good service.