“Very good meal”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 June 2017

My wife and I really enjoyed the meal at la Marina, I had a steak with veg and chips and my better half have a sea food platter, we both had a desert followed by coffee. The menus are in French but the waitress kindly interpreted the best she could. Overall one of the better meals that we had whilst holidaying around France.

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

This was the second visit to this restaurant. Our last visit was New Year's Eve lunchtime. The set menu was €12.90 for three courses. Plenty of choice ( there is an a la crate menu as well ) and excellent flavours. Restaurant was very busy this time and I'm sure they forgot us as we waited a long time for our mains. But we were served with apologies for the wait and after all a French lunch is very leisurely. Will certainly visit again as the service is good and staff are very helpful. Probably book next time to be sure if a place.

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

After an outrageously terrific Entre; Isobel had foie gras followed by Scallops raw, I had Sea food Marina which was to die for......
We waited and waited for mains to arrive, 45 minutes later.
The sole was good, well presented but mine was cold!
I returned it and it came back hot ( the same plate and balance of contents) and the dish was very good!
Isobel had Iles Flottante and liked it and I deferred, not wishing to have the wait.
This was well prepared food ruined by poor service
We've tried to rationalize this situation, because we encountered a similar wait last evening, and I am unable to arrive at a better solution than the owner is unwilling to pay for more waitstaff.
Bummer, this could have been the best night ever but it was not!

Reviewed 30 September 2016

This is a good restaurant but a bit impersonal and stark. The food was very good but did not have a 'wow' factor. Service was okay.

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

Both the menu's as well as a la carte has a good choice. We had the 22 euro menu and were certainly satisfied! The assiette de la marina is almost a meal in itself (see picture). We have enjoyed it and certainly can recommend!