Muskegon Heights Inn & Suites
US$75
US$70
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$117
Belaire Motel(Muskegon)
US$189
US$166
AscendHotels
US$90
RodewayInn
US$209
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 July 2015 via mobile

Stayed in jacuzzi suite, room was clean and nice. 2 room suite was nice, Especially with 2 TVs, one for adults and one for kids. Pool was clean and warm. Microwave and fridge came in handy. Breakfast had numerous choices. Lots of healthy choices.No complaints!

Reviewed 9 July 2015

I'm typically happy to stay in budget hotels when I travel, so I'm not terribly picky, but this hotel was terrible. The hotel smelled awful. My room seemed to have been sprayed with industrial strength air freshener. The chemical "freshener" smell was so strong I had trouble sleeping, and even the clothes in my suitcase absorbed the smell. The hotel windows are sealed shut. There were people wandering the halls at all hours, and there were people yelling at each other in the parking lot. Many people appeared to be living there long term, and were often loud. The whole hotel was dirty and dingy, and there was trash in the hallway. Stay somewhere else!

Room Tip: Get a room anywhere but this hotel!
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
6  Thank erin123740
Reviewed 5 July 2015

I prepaid for 6 nights at $144 per night, including all costs. This was a shockingly-overpriced awful experience. The rooms smelled shockingly bad--they spray something in the rooms to try to cover the small which makes odor even worse. Hallways are dirty and dingy, weird people hanging around in the parking lot and hallways all night. The hallways always had people milling around all night long. Do web search about prostitutes and police raids at this hotel. The positive reviews have to be by impostors. How could the Red Roof Inn company tolerate such a miserable hotel in its system??

Room Tip: Do not book this hotel because of its location. It's worth driving farther for a good night's sleep.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
7  Thank James S
Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

Didn't know what to expect from reviews. was extremely happy with our visit! From the moment we checked in the staff went above & beyond to make sure our stay was great! Our boys had a great time in the pool & hot tub. (Husband & I did too) loved the all day coffee! Beds were very comfortable, the room was nice.
We will definitely stay here again! Close to many things.
Thank you staff for a great visit!!

2  Thank Missy V
Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

This was the worst place to stay. I didn't have cell phone service, the room phone didn't work. I was promised a refrigerator,microwave and coffee maker, got coffee maker. There were people camped out in the hallway, I couldn't miss my room and there was running in the hall, all night. I could hear my neighbors showering and more. My cousin's were on the second floor, I was in 149 and reported the same things. This must be an undeclared no tell motel. Avoid at all costs!!

3  Thank Rebecca C