Muskegon Heights Inn & Suites
US$75
US$70
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$117
Belaire Motel(Muskegon)
US$189
US$166
AscendHotels
US$90
RodewayInn
US$209
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 August 2015

On July 7th 2015 my home caught fire and yes we had renters insurace thank god because there is no way we could have paid to go anywhere... I called Red Roof and right away with no money and because it was so late we had no approval from our insurance Red Roof opened there doors and told us to just come and stay and we could fiure it out the next day!! The life saver behind the desk "Amanda" was so great as i sat there crying not knowing what to do... She assured me that everything would be okay! We have now been in the hotel for over a month and yes it may not be the ideal situation the ppl that work for the Red Roof have become family!! There is not a day that goes by that i am not asked if i need anything from the ppl that work here! I cant thank the staff of Red Roof for everything they have done for my family at a time where we had no where to turn... THANK U SO MUCH GUYS FOR EVERYTHING YOU ARE ALL AMAZING AND THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH WORDS THAT I HAVE TO TELL YALL HOW MUCH YOU ALL MEAN TO MYSELF AS WELL AS MY DAUGHTERS AND HUSBAND....

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

I stayed in room 172. Overall the room was ok for me and my 2 young boys. The only issue that I have is housekeeping. My room had hair everywhere in the bathroom. Urine under the toilet seat. Mirrors were streaky. You can tell that only towels were out in the bathroom.coffee filter in the coffee pot. The beds looked like the sheets were never changed. Just tucked in tighter. The tables and fridge were dirty the floors were vacuumed though.wow! About the only thing that was cleaned. Also I asked a housekeeper to straighten the room change the sheets and she gave me HUGE attitude. It was a bigger girl with long brown hair. She rolled her eyes was snotty and did a half you know what job on cleaning the room. She was rude and was complaining under her breath about having to clean the room again. I hope she no longer works here because she will be the reason why people don't come. And I will be contacting the head office about this young lady and her attitude!!!!!!!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
5  Thank ashbaker1980
Reviewed 21 July 2015 via mobile

Stayed in jacuzzi suite, room was clean and nice. 2 room suite was nice, Especially with 2 TVs, one for adults and one for kids. Pool was clean and warm. Microwave and fridge came in handy. Breakfast had numerous choices. Lots of healthy choices.No complaints!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2015

I'm typically happy to stay in budget hotels when I travel, so I'm not terribly picky, but this hotel was terrible. The hotel smelled awful. My room seemed to have been sprayed with industrial strength air freshener. The chemical "freshener" smell was so strong I had trouble sleeping, and even the clothes in my suitcase absorbed the smell. The hotel windows are sealed shut. There were people wandering the halls at all hours, and there were people yelling at each other in the parking lot. Many people appeared to be living there long term, and were often loud. The whole hotel was dirty and dingy, and there was trash in the hallway. Stay somewhere else!

Room Tip: Get a room anywhere but this hotel!
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
6  Thank erin123740
Reviewed 5 July 2015

I prepaid for 6 nights at $144 per night, including all costs. This was a shockingly-overpriced awful experience. The rooms smelled shockingly bad--they spray something in the rooms to try to cover the small which makes odor even worse. Hallways are dirty and dingy, weird people hanging around in the parking lot and hallways all night. The hallways always had people milling around all night long. Do web search about prostitutes and police raids at this hotel. The positive reviews have to be by impostors. How could the Red Roof Inn company tolerate such a miserable hotel in its system??

Room Tip: Do not book this hotel because of its location. It's worth driving farther for a good night's sleep.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family