Dirty, run down smelly. The sheets were clean, but that's it. The doors were rusty, holes in the hall, the carpets were very worn and dirty. The surrounding area is run down, someone tried to take our bikes off the car when parked for 45 minutes. The people were very nice, but can't overcome surroundings. The breakfast was cold cereal, bread, small yogurts and old apples. Way way overpriced. The only plus is being near the highway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Causeway Bay Hotels are pleased to offer you added comfort and spaciousness. Our rooms provide an extra measure of comfort during business trips, a leisurely vacation or an extended stay. Whether it's business or a fun weekend away Causeway Bay can accommodate your needs. Our friendly, courteous staff will help make your stay a pleasant one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Muskegon Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn And Suites Muskegon Heights
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Muskegon Heights Hotel Muskegon Heights