Muskegon Heights Inn & Suites
  • Pool
US$130
QualityInn
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

US$150
US$90
RodewayInn
US$209
Hampton.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Smoke, smoke, smoke... that is all you can smell. Clientele are long term residents & skanky. They are all doing baskets of laundry and loitering. Move on, and fast!!!

BTW, we booked a non-smoking room!!!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank msyfoopoo
Reviewed 23 March 2017

I currently stayed at this location with my husband. The rooms do not look anything like what the website shows, and the room (Jacuzzi Suite) was very dirty. We spent extra money for the Jacuzzi tub and when we went to use it black crud came shooting out of the jets, it was so awful that we got right out and took a shower. Hallway carpets are very dirty and stained, not to mention garbage setting in the hallways and I watched a Housekeeper walk right by and ignored it. Front Desk lady I think Stacai was very nice (the only reason we decided to stay). Outside the building the garbage's were overflowing, and there were constantly employee's at the front entrance smoking. I will never stay at a Red Roof Again. We should have paid extra for a nicer hotel, but front desk lady was so nice and apologetic that we decided to stay. Also advertised that they had an indoor pool and spa, and when we arrived they were both emptied out, another guest said that they have been out of order for a long time.

Room Tip: Pay a little more and stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Susan M
Reviewed 30 August 2016

Our family decided attend the Shoreline Jazz festival in short notice and this was the only hotel available that we were familiar with the name. We upgraded to suites thinking that the rooms would be a little more than standard. Boy were we wrong. This hotel is extremely outdated. It looks like there haven't been any updates since the 70's. The carpet is old, lumpy and looks unclean. The furniture is very worn and stall. The rear view consist of a broken camper and weeds. We were very disappointed to say the least. Please do not stay here!!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Clarence B
Reviewed 19 August 2016

The room looked nice online. When I called to make the reservation the lady made the room sound absolutely gorgeous! In all reality it was a decent price, but in a bad neighborhood! There were all kinds of troubled looking people hanging outside at night of the hotel, I actually felt unsafe. The room was a good size; but looked old and a big patch in the carpet that needed a whole overhaul! The "free breakfast" was horribly disorganized and dirty looking! When I went to reach for a cup for my juice; there was a big long hair hanging on the outside of all the cups! We did not stay to eat breakfast after that! We were disappointed with the Red Roof Inn and there quality!

Room Tip: Spend a little more money and choose a nicer hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank rvmoore7
Reviewed 17 August 2016

The room smelled like mildew and there was blood, or something that looked like it, splatter on the exterior of the bathroom door. If it hadn't been so late, I would have turned around and left. There was hair on the bathroom floor and in the tub. The beds were marginal at best - at least the sheets appeared to be clean. First time I'd stayed at a Red Roof Inn in years, and I won't be trying them again any time soon if I can help it. Nasty.

Room Tip: Skip it entirely.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family