When we first got there, our first impression was: filthy. A few windows were broken and boarded up and there were multiple families sitting outside in their lawn chairs. Not to mention there were multiple children running around the crummy hotel. This was a permanent residence for most of the hoodlums. We feared not only for our safety, but for our belongings being stolen, since anyone could come in and out (all of the doors were propped open with wooden shims). As we looked over our room, we noticed a past resident had peed in our toilet and it was left. Our jacuzzi tub (which we paid extra for) had grimy stains. There was no bedspread, and ONLY two pillows. Our room was painted two different colors, for which I have no guess to why. Don't even get me started on the dresser with cigarette burns on the top, though we were in a non-smoking room. It smelled like a uninhabitable cigarette factory and the hotel also reeked of garbage. One positive thing we had to say about the hotel was the friendly clerk, she was very understanding and helpful. We were told our money would be refunded to us (thankfully) because we just could not stay here for the night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Causeway Bay Hotels are pleased to offer you added comfort and spaciousness. Our rooms provide an extra measure of comfort during business trips, a leisurely vacation or an extended stay. Whether it's business or a fun weekend away Causeway Bay can accommodate your needs. Our friendly, courteous staff will help make your stay a pleasant one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Muskegon Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Muskegon Heights Hotel Muskegon Heights
- Red Roof Inn And Suites Muskegon Heights