“The Twister is NO JOKE - delicious!”
Review of Bernie O's Pizza

Bernie O's Pizza
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: Everyone is welcome at Bernie O's Pizza. We are the inventors of the infamous "Twist" Pizza, which has been featured on The Food Network as well as winner of several "Best Of" awards at the national, state and local level. If you love pizza, you will love The Twist!
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

I don't find myself is North Muskegon very often, well, until today, so I ordered the infamous Twister Pizza I had heard so much about. The rumors are absolutely true - this very unique and unlikely combination of pineapple, ranch, peppers and tomatoes is out of this world! The crust is perfection! And I am a thin crust lover! If you find yourself anywhere near North Muskegon or you just have a hankering for a unique pizza experience, try the Twister from Bernie O's - I bet you will be sold to!

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed 1 night in Muskegon and decided to give Bernie O's a try. It's a locally owned restaurant with a smallish dining area and plain decor. Not sure what all the hype is about?

We got the Cheese Stix and sticky rolls in addition to the Twist. I read complaints that the cheese sticks look nothing like the menu picture, it's true...but only because the picture is of the sticky treat NOT the cheese bread. The picture is not labeled so it is easy to be mislead.

Overall, food was ok. The cheese bread was meh but the Twist and sticky stuff was delicious. I give it 5 stars because we really enjoyed it.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed our pizza at Bernie O's today! Three of us split a large Twist pizza. We had plenty of leftovers. We are out-of-towners and didn't know that you seat yourself and order at the counter. A very friendly employee who was spraying down tables must have seen the look of confusion in our eyes!

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

We've ate at Bernios for 3years now....Still our "go to" when we don't want a NORMAL pizza. If you haven't, and ALL of their pizzas are great, you gotta try the Twister...The first bite you might say....Ah, I don't know. The second you'll say, ah, maybe, the third you'll be HOOKED FOR LIFE. we like the incentives too....We almost always have something I. Our acct towards the next pizza. Join their club.

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

It had been a little while since I had visited here. This was my fourth time here and it was fantastic as usual. Some of the best pizza in Michigan!