“Good variety, able to accomodate large groups”

Rusty Bucket Restaurant and Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Rusty Bucket Restaurant and Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 90 Restaurants in Northville
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Rusty Bucket is a casual American restaurant and tavern, a gathering place where people come to share laughter, smiles, and great conversation over food that makes everyone happy. Satisfying and familiar, the menu is classic American fare, thoughtfully prepared from scratch by each location's Executive Chef. Cocktails are considered a craft, made-to-order by highly-skilled bartenders. From barrel to glass, no short cuts are taken with the carefully selected beer list. The perfect draft is guaranteed. Join us for lunch, grab a drink after work, bring the kids for dinner - we've got a seat for you!
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Called ahead to reserve a table for 12. Table was ready when we arrived and the waiter arrived quickly to take drink and food orders. There was a very god variety, something for everyone from burgers and sandwiches, to salads and full entrees like meatloaf and salmon. Everyone enjoyed their meals, no complaints!

Atmosphere was nice. Even though the place was full when we were there, it wasn't too loud and didn't seem crowded. Several televisions are located throughout to keep up on the sports events. Would definitely recommend!

1  Thank Kristina C

Reviewed 17 April 2018

That just about sums it up. I had their Pep & Pep Pizza(pepperoni & Peppers) and it was delicious. They use fresh Hungarian peppers and not the pickled pepper rings. I highly recommend it. Mac & cheese was also good and that paired with good beer made for a fun night out. Expect to pay about the same as the larger chain pubs...just a wee bit pricey. Our server Jan was exceptional!

1  Thank GM44903
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

The salmon salad was delicious. Everything was fresh and had a wonderful flavor. I love this place especially when I have business meetings.

1  Thank Hallelujah66
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

We have been to the other location on Traditions and it has always been great. We were surprised how different our experience was here. The restaurant overall was a little rougher, and the food was bad! We had the Nickel...salad (gave my husband a stomachache), double decker quesadilla (tiny!, hard, and dry), and the kids fish and chips that was a tiny ball of burnt fried fish. The service was good, so that is why this review is not "terrible". What a disappointment! Go to the other location!

Reviewed 31 January 2018

I was in-town on business and, due to my schedule, needed a place still offering dinner around 9:45pm, which many other establishments in the surrounding area were not doing. I was pleased to see that Rusty Bucket was open and, albeit a bar, had a menu with salads, sandwiches, etc.

It's a tavern-like setting--nothing fancy. Tons of TVs, all playing sports--relatively loud despite the place being pretty empty. It was fine; I felt comfortable eating alone.

Service was a mixed bag: the hostess had a bad attitude and seemed annoyed to have to help anyone. Thankfully, the server who worked my table was much more pleasant. Pace of the meal was appropriate.

I had a decent green salad and a turkey burger with fries. Fries were hot a crisp. Burger wasn't remarkable, but wasn't bad either; it hit the spot and was fair for the price point.

Nothing amazing, but was a fine tavern-food dinner at a late hour at a reasonable cost.