“Salty and spicy!”

Ranked #47 of 125 Restaurants in Okemos
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We arrived between 4:30p and 5p. The salad bar was okay but low or missing some dishes. We had enough to make good choices, though. My husband and I tried the two for $24.99 menu. His steak and mashed potatoes was okay but I could only eat half of my chicken and zucchini dinner. Mine was so salty and way too spicy! And I like and tolerate spicy fine. Our son's ate his hamburger and fries with no comment. We all shared the dessert - plenty for all three of us.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I waited a LONG time for my salad. One minuet later I received my Ribs. They and the broccoli were COLD. Really a disappointment . I will not be back !

Reviewed 8 February 2018

Nice atmosphere and break from the mall. I like that they have a salad bar available. Kind of pricey for what you get. Over all a nice wait staff.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

I took my husband here for a date night. It was his first time visiting and he loved it. The salad bar is so good and fresh, with lots of choices. It's one of my favorite places to eat when I'm visiting the Meridian Mall.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

I like the updated menu and plating but this restaurant is hit and miss for good food and good service. The burgers are usually good but it isn't consistent. I feel like you can tell that they are trying, but something just isn't quite worked out yet. I still enjoy coming here, but we don't go very often.