“The food was horrible and the "manager" even worse.”

Jersey Giant Submarines
Ranked #59 of 126 Restaurants in Okemos
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 1 December 2013

I went in to get a sandwich. It was dead inside. The two girls were sitting on the counter. They didn't make the sandwich the way it is listed. I asked for some extra mayo, she put so much on that it was spilling out of every side of the bread. It tasted disgusting. She didn't put lettuce or tomato on it. I said that I didn't want onion. These three items are shown to come with.
When I brought the sandwich back the "manager" said, "No, they aren't included, you have to ask for them. I pointed to the sign where it said they were included, and she again said "no, they weren't". They refused to remake the sandwich properly. So I asked for my money back, which at least I got. I definitely will not return there.

Reviewed 27 February 2013

A wonderful sandwich. I tried the tuna fish. The bread was fresh and soft with excellent taste. The fixings were all fresh. A lot bigger sandwich then other "long sandwich" chains. I will be back.

Reviewed 11 January 2012

I LOVE Jersey Giant Subs. My first time to this particular one but just as good as the rest. Fresh bread piled with meat sliced in front of your eyes. THen topped with what you want. Soooo good. I got The Beasty today and just planned on eating half and saving the rest for later. Couldn't do it. Had to eat it all in one shot. I'm gonna pay for it later but who cares.

Reviewed 8 January 2012

The subs are really big. I didn't measure it, but it looked about 50% bigger than a Subway footlong. Consequently, the price is larger. It'll cost you $9.01 to get "The Beasty", which has about every kind of meat in it. But the cost is worth it. The vinigarette they put on really makes it one of the best tasting subs I've ever had. Of course, you can pick whatever veggies you want on it. The place in Okemos is tucked in a little strip mall, so it doesn't see a lot of traffic. But that means quick service for whoever does stop in.

Reviewed 24 June 2010

I've always enjoyed a great hoagie. Hoagie, Sub, whatever you call it this is the place for you. With several locations throughout the Lansing, MI area the entire staff at each and every location makes it your worthwhile of being there. You get what you pay for with your choice of white or wheat bread. Check them out!!