“Mediocre food, refused to honor coupon”
Review of La Vita Bistro

La Vita Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
La Vita Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 25 Restaurants in Pinckney
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: European, Pizza
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: You will love all the house made favorites including Lasagna, Spaghetti and Meatballs, Scampi, Smoked Mozzarella... Just to name a few. Dinner entrees include soup or a salad. Chef Eirik creates dishes sure to please even the most discriminating of palates. Many of the ingredients he uses are items grown by local farmers. The ambiance at La Vita Bistro is one of comfort and class. You will feel like you are treating yourself to someplace special, but without the high cost of the city. Come as you are, have a family meal or celebrate a special event. The seating area has expanded into the adjoining building and offers a different, more open and casual ambience, while the patio area with its large fire-pit overlooking the park is comfortable and inviting and is open weather permitting. The original dining room boasts large, cozy tall booths for a more elegant and intimate feeling. Wines are available for purchase and carryout also.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The Easter buffet food offerings were OK. Not spectacular, not entirely worth the price, but OK. Maybe not even worthy of a bad review. What tipped me over into leaving this was La Vita Bistro's refusal to honor their coupon that said, "$10 off, come in and see us for Easter buffet!" They claimed it could not be used that day. It was deceptive advertising and just left me with the impression that the owners/manager have little integrity. Not worth it for the food and the experience. We had a party of several people. We'll go somewhere else next time.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Typical of this area. Not bad food or service but the place needs updating. Definitely shows signs of hard wear and tear.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

I have been coming here since it open and will never come back, had the worst waitress ever, order drinks my friend ordered the Bruno ask the waitress a question and she couldn't answer she brought over the bartender and he explained asked her how she liked it and she told him that she didn't he did not offer to make her something else but told her maybe she would like it better the next time. I paid with a gift card and the waitress told me that she is not able to tell me what is left I told her what was left and then told me that she couldn't give me my change and she had it in her hand,and she could not put it back on the gift card. Place has gone down hill since Tony left. Never again and the staff is rude .

Reviewed 28 January 2018

Went there for my husband's 68th birthday with our wonderful friends. The hostess, waitstaff and food were all amazing:) It was quiet with a great intimate ambiance. What a great experience and so close to home!!! Gratzi!!

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Tonight we were eating dinner when the manager screamed at the young hostess. I will never be back and will spread the word about abuse from management. After she screamed at the young hostess she then glard at us like she was bothered by us being there. For the price of the food hate the way the place in runned.

1  Thank Office M