“In a rush $5.00 pizza”
Review of Little Caesars

Little Caesars
Ranked #80 of 147 Restaurants in Plymouth
Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

When we need a quick dinner lunch or a snack we go here the pizza is in a oven to stay warm. Those pizza lovers from Detroit area know Little Caesars. A good value for 5 bucks

Reviewed 20 December 2014

Just walk in its there before you got there. Cheese and peperoni. The help is fast and courteous.
How can you go wrong for $5.30 and get it with a smile

Reviewed 10 September 2014 via mobile

I went there to get a specialty pepperoni pizza.

I wanted the pepperoni's to be in the shape of a heart, and then in line to the shape of a heart, as you can see photographs and the pictures I have posted, excellent for Little Caesars.

I also requested for them not to cut the pizza it was for my special occasion.. my anniversary of 3 months. The man, Cory.. who made it he was very kind to the idea and didn't hesitate to agree and the employees were very welcoming and hospitable. Especially the female employees. It was adorable they had even cut out a piece of liner in the shape of a heart and tape it to the top of the box to add a little bit of extra romantic detail!

When we got back home we had the pizza which tasted delicious and fresh. I would most definitely come back to this Little Caesars again.

Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Came it to get a pizza and the girl at the register was just so pleasant and vert friendly. I understand mistake happen and they forgot to make my deepdish but they let me know about it quickly and offered me wings without me even asking. I offered to pay because I really don't have to wait that long but the manager insisted. What a great group of people working here. I will be back and I will recommend this little ceasars to everyone!!!