“Amazing dinner”

Cantoro Italian Market
Reserve with OpenTable
Cantoro Italian Market is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 147 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were shopping for the first time at the market. We spent at least an hour walking thru and looking at everything.We got hungry and decided to have a late lunch early dinner. They asked if we had reservations and I said no. They looked around and sat us at at a table for 6. We were pretty suprised by that. When we asked the manager, he told us that they are so booked with reservations on weekends we were lucky to get seated! He told us that for lunch that day they had approx 70 reservations and even more for dinner that night. There were already groups of people sitting down for dinner. It looked like a couple of birthday celebrations and anniversary parties.

The food was amazing. We each were very happy with our meal. The service was excellent as was the ambience. We cant wait to go back. The only complaint has to do with the parking and how busy Haggerty is trying to get out of there.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Cantorro’s market hasn’t the best cakes for a special occasion that requires something a bit more than a sheet cake.

I’ve tried most all their cakes, they run $20-$30 bucks for a medium size and fare well for formal dessert, however they down do well at room temp or in a warm car, made that mistake once. Gotta put it in the refrigerater.

They also have a great food selection and pastries that you will want eat before you get home.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

This was my 3rd time dining here. 3 for 3. The meal was great. I had the filet and was very happy with the selection. Pasta dishes were great. Very solid meal.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

#1 the store is a rip off.
#2 the prices on groceries here is 10 times ,more then at other stores.
#3. Twice I was over charged on my bill.
#4, and when I told the manager, he was like ,sorry but that's your bill.I said I don't have 48 oranges, I only have 12 .
Yah they were trying to charge me 64.00 for 48 oranges.
He looked like a fishing guy .who really didn't know to much..
# 5..the people who work there are very rude
And could care less if you want something or not.
I'm done with this very over priced store and rude people..
Beware...they will try to over charge u..

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Wonderful, Wonderful ... ate on the Patio which may be the last opportunity for the season in Michigan. Enticing Italian menu with great Italian pasta selections. Might help if you could read Italian, but he staff is ready to help and serve. Our waitress, Lea; was wonderful and responded to all our questions and comments. Main courses were a bit slow coming out of the kitchen, but well worth the wait. Market, next door; provides a great after dinner stroll and adventure.

Been to Cantoro Italian Market? Share your experiences!