“The finest gluten free bakery”
Review of Rumi's Passion

Rumi's Passion
Ranked #58 of 147 Restaurants in Plymouth
Reviewed 13 September 2016

When I was first diagnosed with Celiac Disease, I baked all of my bread ,rolls, cookies, etc. When I discovered Rumis, I put away all of my pans. The rolls, muffins, breads etc are made on site. On more than one occasion, I have picked up a bag of rolls that was still warm. If you need a GF cake, just order in advance and they can make most anything. I go there every few weeks and stock up on my baked goods. No other GF bakery in Michigan comes close.

Reviewed 25 July 2015

Wonderful, dedicated gluten-free bakery. Many items are also dairy-free and the staff is very knowledgeable. We arrived right at lunch, and were delighted to find that they make gluten-free hot sandwiches as well. I had the tuna melt (delicious!) and my husband had the turkey with pesto (also great!) .

best of all, though, were the desserts. My daughter couldn't believe how delicious the cream-filled chocolate cupcake was! Definitely one of the best gf desserts she's ever had. I had the German chocolate brownie, which I loved. Not too sweet, and with a delicate coconut flavor.

They do also make regular, gluten-containing cakes by special order only, but those are not made in the same kitchen as the gluten-free desserts, and are kept in a separate cooler in the shop, to reduce cross-contamination.

We will make this a regular stop when we are in the Ann Arbor/Detroit area!