“Menu with lots of variety”
Review of French Toast

French Toast
Ranked #8 of 147 Restaurants in Plymouth
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

We came for breakfast during the week. You have to start with the beignets. They were outstanding...worth the trip alone. They have specials daily and they looked very interesting. We loved everything we had... French toast and the eggs Benedict. The service was quick and our waitress was very helpful. We will be back for sure. Can't wait to come back and try something new.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Great food! They are now back open for dinner on Friday and Saturday till 9pm. Mario does a fantastic job with his specials and the white fish is always a winner! A must try are the bineas for desert... a mini cream puff with powdered sugar and warm chocolate sauce for dipping!!!

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

We visit for Sunday brunch monthly and it seems to get more crowded each time. The secret's out, the food is high quality, nice service, good coffee, and the menu is nice. My fav is the cornflake crusted French toast. Don't let the name of the restaurant fool you, it's French creole cuisine and it's great for dinner too.

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

This is a great restaurant to have a special breakfast or fancy brunch. The food was very good I had the eggs Benedict my wife had the pancakes I did sample them and they were pretty tasty but very sweet but that would be expected. The food arrived quickly and the service was great. If you I looking for a brunch place this is the spot for you. If you are looking for a Leo's Coney Island I would drive on and find One .

Reviewed 9 February 2017

This restaurant was fun to eat at! The drinks were great. Mimosas and spiked coffees. But the food was really different. It was nice to be able to get crab cakes benedict or a spicy breakfast...not your typical eggs and toast. We did get a take out of the lobster mac and cheese, though, which I don't recommend. Everything else was wonderful!

Been to French Toast? Share your experiences!