“Deli & quick meal”

Joe's Italian Bakery & Deli
Ranked #96 of 147 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Pizza
Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

We go to Joes deli for specific items that we crave: fresh bread and italian meats. They have quick meals for lunch and dinner ( varied sandwiches and hot meals (lemon chicken, lasagna etc) depending on the daily offering. It is popular at lunchtime with corporate patrons.

Reviewed 3 April 2016

This appeared to be an old fashioned deli where you put in your request at the counter to the person who then makes the sandwich. I asked for a reuben and was asked what kind of bread. This seemed odd since they are known as a rye bread sandwich. I also specified thousand island dressing. After a long delay, the sandwich I received was on white bread. I accepted it anyway and was further disappointed that the sauerkraut was very mild to tasteless and the dressing was about as thick as a piece of paper.

Reviewed 2 September 2015

I'm a regular lunch customer here. There are always quality hot dishes, such as, lasagna, pizza, etc. Service is quick and price is reasonable.

Reviewed 21 August 2015

Our office picks up lunch from Joe's on a regular basis. Everything is fresh. Good value for your dollar. We call ahead with our order and it's usually ready within 15-20 minutes. The place is always packed at lunch time, which shows how much people like the food. My personal favorite is the roast beef on rye.

Reviewed 18 July 2015

This is the first place I think of where you are treated like family. The homemade foods and soups are delicious and reasonably priced. They always watch out for and take care of their regular and senior customers. Great deli selections too!