“Great breakfast. Hardly omelette”

Omelette & Waffle Cafe
Get food delivered
Ranked #1 of 10 Quick Bites in Plymouth
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great breakfast. Hardly omelette and tasty waffle. Was recommended to me by a friend and I would definitely go back again.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (150)

Reviewed 20 July 2020 via mobile

Very good breakfast. Lots of choices but hard to pass on omelettes. Outside seating available in front or back. Friendly service

Date of visit: July 2020
1  Thank hankm48
Reviewed 22 December 2019

My husband ordered a hot chocolate, waffles with bananas, chocolate sauce and other fruit. He paid extra for a side of sausage links. I had 2 sunny side up eggs,2 pancakes and bacon. The hot chocolate was good and my bacon was tasty. Other than that, nothing exciting. My husband's sausage seemed undercooked. The staff was nice and our food did come out quickly. Nothing stood out to make us want to return,

Date of visit: December 2019
2  Thank GrandCayman123
Reviewed 4 October 2019

Took my son before his 1st day of preschool. Ordering was quick and easy. Friendly staff was happy to take our order. Was nice, so we sat outside in the sunshine.
Food came out fast and hot and everything was tasty.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed 8 August 2019 via mobile

The place is named for it's omelettes and waffles for a reason. The omlettes are mixes in a blender and perfectly cooked and every variation I've had has been amazing (though the BLT and Californian are my favorites). The waffles are very malty, which I like a lot and you can upgrade your hasbrowns to a waffle which I'd recommend. Breakfast burrito and the frequently waffle sandwich special are other family favorites. I took off one star for the often noisy and cramped environment, as there's always a wait after 8:45 am for breakfast.

Date of visit: August 2019