“Awesome Pad Thai!!”

Ranked #1 of 81 Restaurants in Pontiac
Cuisines: Thai
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Quick service, generous servings. I could not believe the amount and size of the shrimp in the dish. Had it at least once a week.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Checking Trip Advisor for somewhere to eat we found Lemon Grass just across the street from the Marriott where we were staying. Service was very helpful and friendly. We started with a papaya salad and found it outstanding. We also enjoyed Sweet and sour and a peanut panang curry. Both meals were excellent. Very thankful that we ate here.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Had dinner here for the 1st time with my wife. It was outstanding!
Great Thai food with a wide variety of terrific options.
Service was excellent and prices were very reasonable.
Highly recommended!

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped on my way home for my first visit. Drunken noodle was very good. The noodles were not too heavy. A little too mild for my taste but typical for the area. Service was a little slow. They appeared to have trouble covering all the table. Worth a try if your nearby.

Reviewed 12 May 2017

This was, by FAR, the best Thai food I have ever had. So INCREDIBLY delicious. NOT your run of the mill Thai restaurant. This one is a gem. The sumarron curry is INCREDIBLE!!

2  Thank CherieLott