“Really?”

Lemon Grass
Ranked #3 of 89 Restaurants in Pontiac
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

It’s 8:00 pm, middle of the week, and I’m tired to drive, just walked from Marriott, Pontiac. The place looks like run down and many items in the menu are strikeout and the price certainly doesn’t look cheap relative to the condition of the restaurant. The server can’t explain a single, how it’s made. Maybe she is new. Since I have no more energy to try a different place, I just ordered a soup and an appetizer just to check how the items are. The fish bake was soaked in oil. It’s not baked, it’s deep fried. And the soup is stinking. Really #2 place in Pontiac. I’ll seriously consider removing TripAdvisor app

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

We came from Ny to visit family , and stopped here for dinner due to its proximity to our hotel. Needless to say this has been one of the best Thai dinners I have had, and that includes NYC and SF. Good food!!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Last time I was there, my lunch was pretty good, so I ordered another one for dinner. I ordered a fried rice dish.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 4 June 2018

We walked to this restaurant from our hotel. The food was excellent and service was good. This restaurant does not have a liquor license.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 13 March 2018

One of the best in the metro area! We have been going there now for 20 years, and the menu always stays true to its roots - consistently excellent! The meats are first class - always fresh and flavorful. My favorites are the Pad Thai, Drunken Noodles, and the Peanut Curry. I rarely skip their lemongrass soup (Tom Yum) which is delicious every time. Very reasonably priced, friendly staff, clean, and never too presumptuous. My kind of place (for another 20 years I hope)!

Date of visit: March 2018