“Wish I lived closer to this place!”
Review of Raven Cafe

Raven Cafe
Ranked #1 of 97 Restaurants in Port Huron
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 14 February 2018

I've been here twice with my cousin, and it is fantastic. The whole feel of the place is like nothing you've ever experienced. Drinks are out of this world - delicious!! Food is excellent as well. On the top floor you can play board games while you eat or drink - dominoes, candy land, battleship, or whatever. If you're anywhere near Port Huron, take a detour and stop in here!

1  Thank Todd B

Reviewed 22 January 2018

We stopped in with 2 other couples and enjoyed the specialty coffees and 1 special ladies drink. The live music was an added bonus. It is great to listen to live local talent. We didn't get any food but the menu looked promising.

1  Thank 318erico
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

My best friend and I meet up in the Port Huron area quite frequently. It was in March 2017 we discovered the gem that is the Raven Cafe. We make a point of eating here a few times over the our weekends together.

In September, we went there as usual on a Saturday night and there happened to be an amazing blue grass band playing called Blue Ridge! They were awesome!

Our most recent trip there in November, we planned specifically to be there when Blue Ridge was going to be playing. If you get the chance, go see them. They’re usually there the second Saturday of each month.

Onto the food...

Everything I’ve had there is delicious! I love getting the soup sampler and my friend loves the chili! Their salads are delicious and I will often get the half salad/cup of soup combo, which is plenty for me. The menu is full of variety and there is something for even the pickiest of eaters.

The drink selection is great too. I always get a Manhattan when I’m there. And I tried their Texas Tea - amazing!!

The service is always good.

The atmosphere is quaint and unique. My friend and I are book geeks and their are books everywhere!

The other awesome thing? We never feel pressure to leave! In November, the waitress informed us we could stay as long as we wanted because we were enjoying the music so much!

1  Thank Mary F
Reviewed 16 January 2018

Raven Cafe is a trendy spot that offers a wide variety of items on their menu. While I regret not stopping by for food, I was thoroughly impressed with their coffee, espresso and speciality drinks.

Based on the atmosphere and customer service alone, Raven Cafe is easily one of the best establishments in Port Huron.

1  Thank ChrisToplack
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

We stop here whenever we are in the area. We’ve tried quite a few things. We can honestly say they were all very good.
Drinks, Coffee Drinks, Soups, Sandwiches, Cake
It’s usually pretty busy too.
A nice cafe to get a bite & a drink