Best Western Port Huron Blue Water Bridge(Port Huron)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$80
Quality Inn & Suites(Port Huron)(Great Value!)
US$90
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$104
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$104
Baymont by Wyndham Port Huron(Port Huron)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$93
US$97
US$90
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

US$68
Priceline
All reviewsnewer hotelhi expressfront deskking roomstaff was very friendly and helpfuldefinitely stay here againthe riverthe hotel is cleanbed was very comfortableone night staybob evansthe breakfast areayogurtcracker barrelallisonhiekitchenette
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

This is my new favourite hotel in the Port Huron area. The location is convenient, and we were lucky enough to have a room with a view, facing the river. The rooms are very modern and I love the blackout blinds. The continental breakfast that is included is one of the best I've ever had. They have a huge selection - yummy cinnamon rolls, eggs, bacon, sauasage, fruits, cereal, muffins, etc., and a really cool pancake machine! This is my second time staying here and when we return to Port Huron, we will be staying here.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Allison H, Guest Services Representative at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Port Huron, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our hotel!!! I am so thrilled to hear how much you enjoy our hotel! We appreciate your review so much and look forward to your next stay! Thanks again!

Reviewed 5 November 2017

This is a newer hotel with clean rooms, comfortable beds, and good lighting. It also had a bathroom fan that was quiet but very efficient in removing steam from a hot shower. The work areas were large and well lit too and we had a nice view of a boat dock at the back of the hotel. Standard hotel breakfast but nothing to complain about. We were there with a volleyball group and there were also hockey teams in the hotel so I would definitely recommend a top floor.

Room Tip: Top floor to save noise from teams AND ask for back view of boat docks.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Allison H, Guest Services Representative at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Port Huron, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Thank you so much for your great review of our hotel! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. A positive guest experience is something our staff takes great pride in, so we really appreciate your feedback! We do hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our one night stay. It is located right at the base of the bridge to Canada. Newer hotel with a standard breakfast. Our only complaint was the salt water pool was cold. We would not hesitate to return.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Allison H, Guest Services Representative at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Port Huron, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel! I am so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. A positive guest experience is something our staff takes great pride in so we really appreciate the feedback! Sadly, our salt whatever pool does not have a heater on it but we do our best to keep the temperature between 84 and 86 degrees. Again thank you so much for your review and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 12 October 2017

The Holiday Inn Express hit a Home Run with this new hotel. I really enjoyed the modern look and feel of the hotel, and the overall attention to detail of the staff, This is my second time staying here and I will definitely stay here again on my next visit for work. The bed was extremely comfortable and the pillows put me to sleep in less than a minute. If you are in the area, take a chance on this hotel, you will not be disappointed

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Allison H, other at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Port Huron, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Thank you so much for your amazing review of our hotel!! I am so happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us! A positive guest experience is something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Wile traveling across the country I wanted to stay in Port Huron before crossing into Canada.I thought my wife had booked this hotel, but upon arrival we did not have reservations. Fortunately they had a room and I was treated to a view of the water. The rooms were awesome and very clean. The beds were excellent, staff was great. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Allison H, Guest Services Representative at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Port Huron, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2017

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel! I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us so much! We look forward to your next visit. Thanks again!