Best Western Port Huron Blue Water Bridge(Port Huron)(Great Value!)
US$85
Comfort Inn(Port Huron)
US$85
Hampton Inn Port Huron(Port Huron)(Great Value!)
US$99
Hampton.com
US$101
US$90
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$108
US$100
US$89
Baymont by Wyndham Port Huron(Port Huron)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$93
US$55
Priceline
The Harbourfront Inn and Suites(Sarnia)(Great Value!)
US$78
All reviewsyogurtkids play areahot tubwaffle makerchoice hotelsnext morningthe breakfast areabig roomovernight staydonutsdefinitely stay here againfront desk staffvisit familyniagara fallscheck in was a breezehot breakfastwonderful stay
Reviewed 30 November 2017

I have stayed at the Quality Inn many times, but this time I used the hot tub once and now I’m paying for it. I spent 2 hours in emerg yesterday to determine what I had. I have a rash that is travelling around my body everyday in a different spot. I’m just about going crazy with the itchy rash. This just shouldn’t happen. The only good thing about this staying there was the young lady at the front desk, she was very helpful with our other requests and extremely friendly. Today my lip is swollen and my legs are covered I’m in agony.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 October 2017

We have stayed at many Choice Inns. Check in excellent. Room are clean and beds restful . Some road noise but not excessive. Breakfast OK. Coffee good. Ice not available on all floors.Would stay again. All staff were friendly.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Buzz96
Reviewed 8 October 2017

For example, the desk chair had no wheels! They had been removed. None of the keys worked, even after getting 2 new ones. Stains and chips in lots of places. Thin walls, lots of noise. The desk did not know what I was talking ab out when I asked for an upgrade for Platinum Choice level.

Not a typical Choice Hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kerryogorman
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Upon checking in you are required to initial a statement that the clerk basically described as holding the hotel harmless, as in not responsible should an employee robs you or roving hotel vandals loot your room. I was flabbergasted.
The hotel itself is adequate. They had a surprisingly huge breakfast selection. And, it is an easy walk to McDonald's and Wendy's.
My room overlooked the Blue Water Bridges plaza with huge lights. No black out curtains.

Room Tip: Check for blackout curtains if you are in the back.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 August 2017

Real short trip after crossing the border to get to this hotel. Not too far to go to do your shopping, and then rest afterward in a nice room with good Wi-Fi and/or TV. In the morning, the breakfast is really worth getting up for.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family