Hampton Inn Port Huron
Best Western Port Huron Blue Water Bridge(Port Huron)(Great Value!)
US$72
Very Good 4/5
Baymont Inn & Suites Port Huron(Port Huron)(Great Value!)
US$71
Average 3/5
US$79
Fairfield Inn
Very Good 4/5
Quality Inn & Suites(Port Huron)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$86
US$83
Travelocity
Very Good 4/5
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront deskice watercomplimentary breakfastnext morningpool and hot tubgreat place to stayclean roomsbreakfast staffwould definitely stay here againbusiness tripone night stayconvenient locationwould highly recommend this hotelhockey tournamentup to dateshopping tripvery nice hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

We are now Hampton Inn returnees! This is our third Hampton we've stayed in over the past couple of months. We were here with our boys for a sports event. We've been very pleased with the service, complimentary breakfast, guest wi fi, and our bed was comfortable. My husband and I both woke up with no back pain and feeling refreshed. It was a late night for us so I did not use the work out room but did go to view it, it appeared clean and ready to go as did the pool and hot tub. We would stay again if in the area.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Anita H
Jeri M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Port Huron, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2017

Dear Anita

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. My staff and I want nothing but pure happiness for our guests during their stay. I am so glad that we were able to accomplish this with you.
We look forward to your next visit to Port Huron. Thank you again

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

The hotel is being remodeled and I was not notified. The hot tub was closed, parking was a nightmare as a trailer blocked you in and the hallways were dirty/dusty from the construction. The only saving grace was the friendly front desk folks, otherwise it'd been a total disaster.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Edelan
Jeri M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Port Huron, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2017

Thank you so much for your recent stay with us and thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. I do apologize for the inconvience it was with our recent upgrades. We are trying to keep everyone notified and updated and I do apologize that you were not informed properly. I do understand your frustrations with the parking and work equipment as it is very stressful to everyone. I do hope you get the opportunity to come and see our property when everything is complete. Again I do apologize for your inconvience.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

Welcoming staff, clean facilities, tasty breakfast, fast wifi, comfy beds and amazing pillows. What more is there to say? STAY HERE if you're in the Port Huron area! You won't be disappointed with your choice!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank 984ronaldk
Jeri M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Port Huron, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2017

Thank you for your recent stay with us and thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay and was able to enjoy all the amenities we have to offer. It is responses like yours that myself and my staff strive for daily. We look forward to your next stay with us here in Port Huron.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

Overpriced and dirty.

This is not a place you want to stay. Dirty room, toilet kept clogging, bathroom ceiling had mold and look like he was going to fall down, and the breakfast options were disgusting.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jeri M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Port Huron, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. I am sorry that you were unhappy with your stay. If you would like to contact me directly I would be happy to discuss the issues that you had. Thank you again for your response.

Reviewed 24 January 2017

What wonderful service we had from the hotel staff. The front desk offered us water and snacks at check-in and gave us dining recommendations. The maid was very pleasant and provided us with fresh linens. Too bad my son's team didn't win any hockey games but not because my son didn't get a good nights sleep at the Hampton. Comfortable beds!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We really do look forward to having hockey each and every year. It is fun to be a part of such a wonderful event. I am happy that you enjoyed your time with us even with a loss at the game. We look forward to next season and seeing everyone again.