Best Western Port Huron Blue Water Bridge(Port Huron)(Great Value!)
US$85
Comfort Inn(Port Huron)
US$85
US$101
US$90
Doubletree.com
US$89
Baymont by Wyndham Port Huron(Port Huron)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$83
US$108
US$100
No availability for your dates from these sites
All reviewsfront deskice watercomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanbreakfast staffnext morningwould definitely stay here againa great stayclose to downtownconvenient locationbusiness trippool and hot tubone night stayup to dateshopping tripthe breakfast areawaffles
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

We are now Hampton Inn returnees! This is our third Hampton we've stayed in over the past couple of months. We were here with our boys for a sports event. We've been very pleased with the service, complimentary breakfast, guest wi fi, and our bed was comfortable. My husband and I both woke up with no back pain and feeling refreshed. It was a late night for us so I did not use the work out room but did go to view it, it appeared clean and ready to go as did the pool and hot tub. We would stay again if in the area.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Anita H
Jeri M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Port Huron, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2017

Dear Anita

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. My staff and I want nothing but pure happiness for our guests during their stay. I am so glad that we were able to accomplish this with you.
We look forward to your next visit to Port Huron. Thank you again

Reviewed 20 February 2017

Welcoming staff, clean facilities, tasty breakfast, fast wifi, comfy beds and amazing pillows. What more is there to say? STAY HERE if you're in the Port Huron area! You won't be disappointed with your choice!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank 984ronaldk
Jeri M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Port Huron, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2017

Thank you for your recent stay with us and thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay and was able to enjoy all the amenities we have to offer. It is responses like yours that myself and my staff strive for daily. We look forward to your next stay with us here in Port Huron.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

Overpriced and dirty.

This is not a place you want to stay. Dirty room, toilet kept clogging, bathroom ceiling had mold and look like he was going to fall down, and the breakfast options were disgusting.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jeri M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Port Huron, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. I am sorry that you were unhappy with your stay. If you would like to contact me directly I would be happy to discuss the issues that you had. Thank you again for your response.

Reviewed 24 January 2017

What wonderful service we had from the hotel staff. The front desk offered us water and snacks at check-in and gave us dining recommendations. The maid was very pleasant and provided us with fresh linens. Too bad my son's team didn't win any hockey games but not because my son didn't get a good nights sleep at the Hampton. Comfortable beds!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We really do look forward to having hockey each and every year. It is fun to be a part of such a wonderful event. I am happy that you enjoyed your time with us even with a loss at the game. We look forward to next season and seeing everyone again.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

I stayed on the third floor. There were many soft spots in the hallway floor! I stepped in one and twisted my knee. It is not safe for guests! When I mentioned it at the front desk, I was told thathat they were aware of the problem, and that renovation was planned. I was frustrated that they knew of the problem, and still put guests on that floor!!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jeri M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Port Huron, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2017

Thank you so much for your recent stay with us and thank you for reviewing us on Trip Advisor. We always welcome feedback as it lets us know where we can improve and know what the guests are looking for. I do apologize in your frustration that we are aware of repair that needs done to our flooring, we are scheduled to begin fixing this problem in just 2 weeks, I understand your concern with us not shutting down during this process however we want to still be available to guests like yourself while going through all these wonderful changes. I do hope that you get the opportunity to come back to the area and see what we have done. Thank you so much again for your feedback.