All reviewsfire pitview of the lakerogers cityfull kitchenclubhousecharcoalhammocksmontagekitchenettepontoonshowermotelguestsamenities
Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

We love the area the resort is located. You are right on Grand Lake with a beautiful view. We have a single room which is OK with us because we don't stay at the room much but to sleep. You can sit outside on the lake,build a fire or even relax in the hammic. We are really pleased with the staff and the Grand lake resort. This is a good place for a couples get away or family vacation. There is plenty of room for the child to run in play as you relax in the yard or on the big back porch.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

My husband I were able to get away for a few days. We picked a location destination and set to work finding lodging. We happened upon The Grand lakes Resort and booked our room. We couldn't have been more happy with our choice. The woman who runs the place is very helpful and friendly. The place itself was very charming. It featured a club house which would be perfect for a rainy day as well as hanging out with family grilling on the beach, or fishing in the beautiful Grand Lake. There were plenty seating accommodations, as well as two docks, a paddle boat, grills, firewood, and more. The shower was certainly lacking, yet the place was very clean and well managed. The location was very feasible for us and suited our traveling destinations nicely. We definitely recommend the Resort and could easily see ourselves going back there again.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2016

We stayed at the Grand Lake Resort during a SCUBA dive trip to Presque Isle. The resort is on the lake so the view is unbeatable. The rooms and bathrooms are very clean. The resort has a big clubhouse with a very nice fireplace. Around back there is nice grass area with a fire pit, 3 BBQ's and access to the lake with a few small docks, floating pontoon, and a hammock. The guests in the room next to me decided to watch TV all night and I couldn't sleep for hours. I complained and the owner put me on a different room the following day. I truly appreciated that. The prices are reasonable. We will definitely use this resort when in Presque Isle.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 July 2016

My cousin and I had the best time. The water was refreshing the room was comfortable everything we needed for a light breakfast, and lots of room to roam. This resort would be perfect for a family reunion. They have a big clubhouse with a beautiful fireplace.

Room Tip: The rooms near the water are very. Comfortable
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank 199mst
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

This place is absolutely spectacular! Out the back there is amazing huge grass area with nice gardens and big trees, fire pit, 3 bbq's and a view to die for!!! Couple of small docks, floating pontoon, and a nice hammock. Stayed here with a fairly large group of 12 people we twin shared 6 rooms. Pretty safe to say that we all loved the place. Had a few bbq's and usually finished the night with a few drinks and smores on the fire! Huge activity room with plenty of fridge space games tv etc!!
Christy the owner and her husband are both very friendly and will go out of their way to do anything for you. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in the area!!! Thank you for the wonderful stay guys!!!!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends