“Out of business SOON”

Chi-Town Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #10 of 15 Restaurants in Prudenville
Reviewed 8 March 2016

Went there the other night... all lights are off... no food available! The excuse was the exhaust fan failed. Then we asked for snacks... sorry we don't have anything in stock... but maybe Monday we might have some. As usual... three cars in the parking lot... tow of them are employees... and 1 regular drunk at the bar. This place will closed up within the week!

Reviewed 23 October 2015 via mobile

I brought a group of 15 friends and business associates in with no reservation and although they were busy we only waited 20 minutes (quick for an impromptu visit with 15 in the party) to be seated for dinner and why we were waiting for a dining room table we sat and stood up by the bar where they changed the channel to the cubbies for us! Yeah I know we lost, but great to be able to watch the game while on vacation in Northern Michigan... We had a wonderful round of appetizers and the dinner was incredible!i find it entertaining that the individuals that have given a 1star review and say they had such a terrible experience have never reviewed any other restaurants??? I'm actually a Yelp person, but after seeing what seem to be individuals trying to hurt this places rating I had to review it here as well. Every business has an off night once in awhile, but these seem to be vindictive in nature. Nevertheless, we loved it and will definitely go back! It was a pleasant surprise with great steaks, ribs and fresh seafood from a town where you can't find anything other than fried food and burgers anymore! If you notice most of the high ratings for this place are from downstate or the big city where great food and fine dining are around every corner. the locals slam the place and I just don't understand why. I know you guys have been open for over 2 years, but if it doesn't work out there come back and open up at home here in Chicago, we will welcome you back with open arms!!! Thank you again for accommodating our large group and keep up the good work! I posted a pic of a few of us from the party so you would remember us.
Tony R.
President of Harper Douglas Consultants
Chicago, IL

Reviewed 11 October 2015

This was my second time to visit here in the last three months. The first time the food was excellent and the service was great. However this visit was much different. Our party of ten waited over an hour for our food even though there were no other customers in the restaurant. After waiting quite some time the waitress offered us additional rolls and then at the end of our meal charged us three dollars additional for them. My ribs were burnt on the bottom and after sending them back was still charged half price and would not recook them. An hours wait or more for hot dogs for children is quite a wait. I will not return and advise caution if dining here. The owner who we were told was also the cook would not even come out to speak with us.

1  Thank Keith S
Reviewed 3 November 2014

The restaurant has many issues and I would not recommend to anyone. As others have mention the services is terrible and slow. We had a party of six and the waiter could not remember anyones order. It took almost an hour for our food to arrive and then it came in over a 15 minute time frame. The first people was done eating before I even got my food. Not to mention I found two long hairs in my salad (gross). There is a confusing collection of old particle board tables that should be covered with table clothes. This restaurant is a prime candidate for a restaurant makeover. First time there and now I understand why the restaurant was empty.

2  Thank Alan C
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

Friday Night not busy but the waitress was happy and helpful. My husband ordered the Friday night Fish Fry and I ordered the Blackened Ahi Tuna. So good. Cream of mushroom soup to die for.

2  Thank Pam2310