“Clean, quick, palatable but undistinguished food!”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 1 August 2014

It's got all that makings of a drop by for something quick, but $43 for two entrees, and 1 order of egg rolls won't bring me back. It was clean, well lighted, a little loud, kind of do-it-yourself like a Panera Bread, but the price doesn't equate to the food quality, and lack of table service. It's down the list of TA places in Rochester Hills so I'd probably try something else before returning.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

We have eaten here a number of times in the last couple of months, and each time we do the service is quick, polite, and the kitchen seems to be busy, but they have yet to get all 3 dishes correct on our order. Tonight I ordered sweet & sour chicken with brown rice and extra vegetables. So...instead of extra vegetables, which cost about a buck, I paid that only to have them leave out all the pineapple and peppers. This isn't exactly an exotic or unusual dish, and I didn't realize I was short all the pineapple goodness until I got home and unpacked dinner, so my opinion is less that stellar. Last time there was no sauce on the spicy chicken, before that I ordered extra vegetables, which they left off all together...so...enough already! This seems to be specific to this location, as other Pei Wei restaurants I've visited have been quite good, but again, this location seems to be on a downward spiral.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I really enjoyed the food and the environment was clean. The personnel was professional and very positive.

Reviewed 7 April 2013 via mobile

The food we had was good. The rice was hearty and our dishes were flavorful. Mine contained a lot of chicken and very little vegetable while my husband's contained very little chicken and mostly vegetable (we ordered the same dish). The restaurant was very dirty. The tables hadn't been cleared off or wiped down. Very unappetizing! The bathroom was clean, however.

1  Thank ButterflyGal1
Reviewed 3 November 2012

The food was pretty good albeit expensive,but the place was filthy.There were broken fortune cookies all over the floor,dirty plates and glasses on the tables that were not picked up the entire time we were there.We had trouble finding a table that wasnt sticky or that had leftover food on it.We were there between 430 and 530 on a weekday and there was plenty of staff present.For the price,We would have expected better.

1  Thank 780DavidB