“Best Pizza!”

Georgios Pizza and Pasta
Ranked #32 of 98 Restaurants in Rochester
Reviewed 23 August 2016

They have the best pizza around! We get alfredo on the top of our pizza & it is amazing!!! Best pizza!!! Garlic knots are yummy too!

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

Really god pizza , good music really awesome staff! Amazing big guaurnished pizza welcoming atmosphere!

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

Our garlic knots appetizer was piping hot and tasty. The Stromboli and lasagna were delicious, as was the Traverse City Salad. Staff is friendly and efficient. The restaurant is clean. Prices are reasonable. Only suggestion I have is to turn down the Italian music.

Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

This place serves the best pasta I've ever had. It was only by accident we ordered from here. My family wanted delivery and I wanted pasta while my husband wanted anything but. Their food was excellent. Although, we ordered tiramisu and it just tasted like cheesecake. But that was the only bad, so I gave 5 stars cause the food is that good.

Reviewed 29 October 2015 via mobile

Georgio's is a family favorite that always pleases the whole family. Delicious pizza and pasta dishes. Great value. Traditional Italian meals. Great,quick, friendly service. We'll go again and again.