“Yummy food and nice people ”

Georgios Pizza and Pasta
Ranked #32 of 98 Restaurants in Rochester
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

I had the calzone and a side salad with balsamic. The calzone was delicious. They make their own dressings and the balsamic dressing was wonderful on the salad. I had called in the order for pick up so I can’t speak for service while dining but I was greeted with a smile and everything was as ordered. I would go back to try the pizza or Stromboli for sure!

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

My family loves everything we've ever ordered from here. The food is always good and the customer service is the best. They also have local delivery for less than the cost of a chain pizza delivery. If you haven't eaten here you need to.

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

I ordered a sausage, mushroom and black olive pizza. There was hardly any sauce and the ingredients were sparsely placed on top. Printed on the box was “100% good” which is a complete misnomer. Would definitely not recommend

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

I met my cousins for lunch today. Spaghetti is 1/2 off on Weds. I ordered Tomato/Basil sauce with meatballs over spaghetti pasta & it was very delish. So good I ordered 2 more meals to take to some friends of mine. The garlic knots are delish and the 3 salads that my cousins ordered were fresh and of a generous portion. It’s not just pasta & pizza. The soup is homemade & the salads were devoured. Only I had leftovers.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Best Pizza! A great selection of pizza and pasta. Great place to go with your family if you're dining in. Friendly staff