“Money Launder much?”

Red Knapp's Dairy Bar
Ranked #22 of 93 Restaurants in Rochester
Description: Old-school joint with diner-style counter seating, serving burgers, fries & malts since 1962.
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

I attempted to get a carry out from here recently. Cash only. The only cash I had on me was a few dollars for a tip to the server. Conveniently there is an ATM machine in there now. I've gone there a couple times a year my whole life. The food or shakes are definitely not worth an ATM fee...

Reviewed 31 August 2017

A great place to eat in downtown Rochester. Stool and booth seating. The burgers and fries are delicious,

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

We love this local place and it has a sweet bit of Rochester History... it's been here since the 1950s! Diner style counter and kitchen from the old days! Best burgers and shakes!! Don't miss this place!

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Old fashioned dairy bar with counter seating and a few booths. Milkshakes are a specialty as well as great burgers. It's been here for many years and hasn't changed on the 25 years I've been around.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

We stopped in tonight and the place looks barren. Decorations gone, a new ATM in the dining room, only one kind of soup on the board, no music playing, different fries (what???) and terrible service. We waited about 15 minutes and no one came to our table and it wan't even busy. We left and went some place else. Is there a new owner? Definitely different than the 30 years I have been coming here, since I was a kid!