“Great pizza for the price!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hungry Howie's Pizza
Ranked #73 of 100 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 17 August 2016

This pizza is a MUST for my son!! He loves the garlic crust! We always do pick up and they are super fast and friendly!!

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

This must be the 4th or 5th time I've stopped in attracted by the $5 lunch combos sign on the outside of the place. As usual, even at lunch time, they never have any ready. So instead I get 2 greasy slices for about $4.25 -- not only did it reek of grease, it price-wise is totally uncompetitive with Buchemi's and Little Caesars which offer allot more, better quality and a drink included. The lunch combos just aren't available so get rid of the stinking sign!

Reviewed 14 September 2015

It is pretty good pizza, used to be my favorite until I tried family owned pizzerias. Still my favorite pizza chain

Reviewed 7 September 2015

Sept 7 2015 I called hungry howies at 8:37 ordered calzone for me and on for my husband his was right . Mine was the italian with no lettuce and pizza cause . They told me it would be here in 45 min to and hour . It didn't get here till 9:45 . I did not check before I paid . It didn't have any pizza sause . I checked my sale bill to see what my order said it said pizza sause on my order . Lindsays is better food and better to not mess orders up . Palimonos is very hateful on the phone .

Reviewed 9 August 2015

When I don't feel like making dinner - this is my go to place. I place the order online and it is always ready and waiting for me when I get there. Food is always hot and ready to go. The people are very friendly too.