“Great Thai Food”

Sukhothai Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 142 Restaurants in Rochester Hills
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 22 November 2017

I had not had Thai in a while. The place was clean, food was excellent, good spices, decent portion. I had the mild because I was afraid to tried the hot since it was my first time. I could have gone for the hotter spice.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Lunch portion pad pak was enough for two meals. I like spicy food so I ordered Hot. As it was my first time there I should have gone Medium +. Hot was so HOT it detracted from the flavor of the dish. Will try again.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

We had lunch here with friends. The food was very good. The portions are large and I took a enough home for dinner - which is always a bonus! Our waitress questioned me when I requested medium plus and advised that it would be spicy. It was spicy and it was good!

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

This was one of my "go to" take out Thai places when I worked downtown because it was on my way home. The portions are huge & reasonably priced.

Now that I am retired, I go out of my way to get their pad se-ew, a rice noodle, broccoli & brown sauce with chicken dish. It is easily enough for a dinner & 2 lunches & I never get too tired of it to not do leftovers!

1  Thank 00vette48306
Reviewed 17 June 2017

We just catered food from Su Kho Thai for 40 people last week. The good prepared for 40 was as great as for 1. Su Kho Thai staff was very good since they have done lots of caterings, they gave us recommendations what to order, their food was excellent, their price was very reasonable. They were punctual, our party was at 6 PM, they delivered the food at 5:20 PM, the two girls helped me set up, they were nice and helpful. They knew which dish is supposed to be served next to which. We ordered 3 appetizers and 5 dishes for 40 people. The 3 appetizers were great too! we've never had them at this place before. Glad that we took the owner's recommendation. Silverware, paper plates, ice, Pepsi, condiments were also delivered. They took care of everything so the host will not have to worry about anything. The Su Kho Thai owner + the manager (Sonny) + the 2 delivery girls made throwing a party for 40 a breeze! We could relax and enjoy the party with friends!
Most important thing was: All our guests loved the food! We highly recommend this place to eat out or to cater for your next parties!