“Avoid at all costs! Terrible Qdoba ”
Review of QDOBA Mexican Eats - CLOSED

QDOBA Mexican Eats
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: QDOBA Mexican Eats is a Mexican restaurant chain serving up big, bold flavor with customizable Mexican entrées like Burritos (wrapped or bowl), 3-Cheese Nachos, Quesadillas, Taco Salad, Loaded Tortilla Soup ™ and original creations like the chef-inspired Knockout Tacos ™. Come in to experience our famous 3-Cheese Queso, the sauce that started it all, and top it off with hand-mashed guacamole on any entrée at no extra cost. QDOBA encourages you to explore a wide variety of flavors - mix up your usual meal with a different sauce, or try a new entrée. If you don't like something, let us know and we'll remake it, on the house - that's our All-Good Guarantee, so order away! Shake up your morning routine with QDOBA breakfast. Breakfast burritos, queso-filled. What more could you possibly want? But it doesn't stop there. QDOBA Catering offers extensive options for groups as small as 10 and as large as 100 or more.
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Qdoba royal oak mi September 4th about 4:50PM
Came in from Canada last time we loved qdoba!!
Walked in one young man in training
One man with his hat upside down not helping him but it seemed he was training him.. The trainer made a quick burrito to show young man in training then threw it out.
waited ten minutes without being greeted at all and a line up started forming quickly behind us.. there were three employees there and only the trainee was waiting on the customers and he very obviously needed help.. a female employee went outside and had a cigarette while there was a line up..
When the trainee started making our burritos he skipped the beans and rice completely.. he started with the meat and went to the salsa.. we noticed that he forgot to put on the rice since it was visible from the customer side of counter we noticed beans at the end before the burritos were wrapped and the trainer with the upside down hat said it was the trainees job and wrapped the burritos without the beans.... when they wrapped it they put it right in the plate without asking if we wanted it toasted.. when we asked about toasting them they said they don't do that anymore which is fine if it was a policy change but serving cold burritos isn't appetizing and it makes your product taste cheap which it is definitely not at over $7.50 a burrito... asked for a receipt three times and was never given one..we tried to eat the cold burritos but it was just too awful wrapped it back up and asked the trainer to heat it up and he was pretty insistent that he couldn't but when I said I wanted a refund he heated it up for about 25 seconds... needless to say it wasn't warm enough and the whole experience was awful.
The women's bathroom lights didn't work and the bathroom was filthy and smelled like a wet dog..
the men's bathroom was worse with urine all over and no soap dispenser... a plastic cup with soap was available...
The lights around the restaurant were over half burnt out..
the freestyle machine had just a few options available but there were cartridges sitting on top of the pop cooler..
I noticed this location also helped the community buy giving the homeless that came in free food which is awesome but it sucks to see them getting better food then the paying customers..

Do not recommend at all to anyone ever!!!

Reviewed 20 September 2015 via mobile

I went there with 3 kids 1 adult.
The manager was awesome the food was fresh. I asked for rice without Cilantro and was given it without any hesitation. They were attentive and quick. The chicken was just getting pulled off the grill while I was there.
There are alot of pub style high tables and not alot of regular height tables or booths. That did concern me with the little ones. All of the tables with normal height were already taken. The lobby needed garbage can emptied and the bathroom was out of paper towels. Even with the few things not tidy customer service is the reason I will be back again.

Reviewed 9 February 2015

I have never really understood the draw with Qdoba. I can't get excited about this place, it does nothing for me, and there are no ingredients or anything about the contents that have ever made me go Wow!.

1  Thank NikaNumber1
Reviewed 22 July 2014

My buddy is a Qdoba connessuer and he told me Royal Oak seemed to be the best one around. I visited recently and found that he was correct. The employees are attentive and they seem to nail everything they create. Food seems hot, fresh, and delicious.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

The food at this Qdoba is like you would find at any Qdoba. The service at this location is pretty terrible.