“Tasty Fish tacos!”
Review of Iron Horse

Iron Horse
Ranked #31 of 217 Restaurants in Royal Oak
Reviewed 10 December 2016

I discoverd Iron Horse on a sunny afternoon on my way to a team building event for work. When I walked in, the decor and friendliness of the staff made for a good start. I sat at the bar, small but well stocked. Ordered a glass of Pinot Grigio and asked the bar tender what was recommended. She said, "fish tacos". And was she ever right! Some of the best I've ever had! Highly recommend if in Royal Oak, Michigan.

Reviewed 29 October 2016

The food choices suck if you don't eat eggs. Potatoes were cold and nasty. Could not eat. Also, overpriced for what they serve. Go somewhere else would be better.

Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

This is a quant little restaurant. Food is different and tasty.
Pop in for a drink and you will stay a bit longer enjoying it's comfortable atmosphere.

Reviewed 23 October 2016

My husband, daughter, and I came here on a Thursday night. It was more like a bar than I expected but that wasn't a problem. We had chicken enchiladas, brisket tacos, and carnitas and all were excellent. Our server was very attentive and personable. Overall, it was a very pleasant dinner. The only negative was that we ordered two drinks without asking the price. Turned out they were $12 each! I thought that was obscene. We'd go back but do wine or beer and not the brandy drink!

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

So a group of 8 people entered 15 minutes before they're publish closing time. They would not serve us because they said they were closed. We were prepared to order Sri KS appetizers and entres.

Why have published hours of you donor honor them.

I will never be back here