“Awesome food and service!”
Review of Falak

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Falak
Ranked #6 of 20 Restaurants in Toongabbie
Price range: US$7 - US$22
Description: Falak Indian Cuisine @ Toongabbie is recognized for delivering a unique flavor of hospitality Indian Vegetarian Cuisine and Indian Non-Vegetarian Cuisine that offers world-class refinement while remaining deeply rooted in its Indian heritage.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I was searching the internet for caterers for an upcoming function we are having at home (a 60th). I am from out of the area and was a little surprised at Toongabie overall. This area at the station with the Indian/Sri Lankan eateries has lovely aromas as you walk down the street. I went to Falak and some other places to try out their food / service before I use them for the catering job. Falak was unbelieveably impressive. It is a hidden gem! Tucked away in a corner probably unnoticed. The food and generous portions (compared to other Indian resturants) was just awesome. The service just as good. These guys cook from the heart. Like someone said they cook with love. I have told my family & friends about this hidden gem. I will be using them for my upcoming function as I am confident they won't let me down. Will see how it goes.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

The food was tasty and generous. I ordered a butter chicken dish from here. The butter chicken had a strong tomato taste and it didn't taste like it was cooked in the tandoor first, but as an overall it was tasty. Perhaps next time I will order a dish other than the butter chicken and determine the balance of flavours through that. Nice food cooked to order, would recommend it.

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Malai tikka was really good however steer clear from lamb rogan josh...the curry had way too many bones for my liking and minimal meat..