“Love the food”

Mancinos Pizza & Grinders
Ranked #24 of 48 Restaurants in Saline
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

My family loves the food here. We all agree when this place is suggested ( that says something bc we have 5 kids). The pizza is well balanced, the grinders are awesome ( we've had a few, I particularly like the gyro grinder) The food is priced well and usually comes out with minimal wait. The place does get busy during lunchtime. This is one of our go to places to bring out of town friends. It's pretty plain inside but clean. It's not for the dieter unless you ask for a to go box in advance and stick to it. We have eaten here many, many times and never regret spending our eating out budget here.

Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

Called in for a pickup order. Ordered a whole Ruben with a 20 minute wait. Got there and only had to wait a few minutes. Got back to work and the Grinder was great as expected.

Reviewed 6 August 2015 via mobile

Grinders are enjoyable and delicious but the pizza I ordered for dine in a basic pepperoni was flat, greasy, and bland. I will be back for grinders!

Reviewed 13 July 2015

Boneless wings and cheesy bread! We get the BBQ sauce or the hot wings sauce. Love the boneless wings. They are always done perfectly!

Staff is great. Easy to call and place an order. Pizza are good. No hassle or fuss here!

Reviewed 9 May 2015 via mobile

Worst service I've had anywhere in a long time. Went in with my son and placed a to go iorder. After waiting forty minutes, I asked when it would be done. Turns out it was sitting in the kitchen for who knows how long. Nobody there had an explanation or any regret. I'll never go back.