“Secomd time”
Review of Bad Brads BBQ

Bad Brads BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Bad Brads BBQ has one simple goal: Produce the best possible BBQ everyday. Our philosophy of "From our Smoker to your Plate" is a passion that begins everyday at 5:00am. Bad Brads way is "Slow and Low" Beef Brisket and Pork Shoulder steep in Fruit wood & Hickory Smoke for up to 14 hours. Our Everything from Scratch Kitchen is a labor of love that begins with a respect for great ingredients, attention to detail and a refusal to take short cuts. We truly believe you can taste the difference...
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Second time there and just as good as thw first time, lot of food, everuthing we had tasted good enjoyed the candied bacon, bbq chicken pizza and ribs.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

I really enjoy eating at Bad Brads BBQ they have great food. The ribs are great with with the sweet bbq, pulled pork, & bbq nachos. I was surprised how Great the fish & chips were, definitely worth trying.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Busy place so download the "The List" app and get Get In line to avoid the long wait. The BBQ is excellent, a lot of great entree choices and all kinds of sides to go with it. I would highly recommend the sliced brisket and pork and beans. Good selection of beer but a bit pricey for a pint. Other than that, you wont be disappointed.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I am probably a rare guy. I’m not a big fan of bbq. I have gone to Bad Brad’s a couple times for lunch and everything I ordered was delicious. The meats and the appetizers were all great. If you go to Bad Brad’s, the Pig Candy is a must-try. If you like bacon, you will LOVE the Pig Candy.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

As we pulled up to the establishment, we were worried we wouldn’t get seated for a family of 4. The place was packed. We thought for sure the food would be awesome due to the amount of patrons. Wrong. Very disappointed. Beef brisket was average, the chowder was flavorless, the mashed sweet potatoes had way too much cinnamon, and the French fries were so over fried that there wasn’t any potato left inside. They have craft beer, but $9 for one large beer!!! Really??? I won’t be back nor will I suggest it.