“Amazing food and atmosphere!”

Three Blondes Brewing
Ranked #11 of 63 Restaurants in South Haven
Description: Three Blondes Brewing is a microbrewery and restaurant located just east of downtown South Haven. We offer a wide range of craft beer, cider, and wine as well as a robust menu featuring salads, sandwiches, burgers, tacos, and pizza. And for our friends with special diets, we offer gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan options! Dine-in in the comfort of air-conditioning or opt for dining and drinking on our large outdoor patio! We are also family-friendly with a kids menu, high chairs, and changing tables in both bathrooms. So bring the whole fam, sit back, and relax in our laid back atmosphere while we serve you our amazing craft beer and food!
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

High quality food! Super fresh salad! Fantastic spicy cauliflower appetizer! Fabulous tasting beer! Amazing service

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (86)

Reviewed 31 December 2020 via mobile

I have struggled over the last year deciding if I like this establishment or not - the food is good but the service is not.
Stopped by today hoping. To use an igloo and was greeted finally after standing at the front drop for 10 min by a rude guy asking what we were doing there (maybe bartender ) to tell us we must reserve one online. I asked how long the wait would be if we did that and he again was a nasty and said well maybe you need to go check online.

Two igloos were empty and we sat in the parking lot of 15 min after leaving and no one showed up to use them.

I’m disappointed in the way their employees are like your bothering them
it’s always hit or miss with the service.

I suggest you post a sign on the door stating by reservation as for one walk ins are coming in standing around which is against state codes right now.

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 25 October 2020 via mobile

We went for lunch and found they had plenty of space between tables and servers all had masks, etc. Bathrooms were clean and had a toe plate to open the door hands free.
We had the nachos, flavor was good but a little too much of the cheese sauce made them a bit soupy. Burger was average but cooked to a perfect medium. The Cuban sandwich was very good and tasty fries! The special salad with a flavorful pumpkin vinaigrette was quite good - I got it because my first choice of chicken and waffles was good but too spicy for me, but my husband will eat it tomorrow. Beer tasting flights available. The jalapeño beer was spicy and flavorful. My favorite was the hazy pale ale.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 12 October 2020

We went here on a Saturday evening after experiencing long wait times in downtown South Haven, and we feel like we "scored" on this find. The pizza was fabulous and so was the beer and cider. The wait staff was super friendly and attentive. We were seated at the bar and they were very careful with distancing and sanitizing. A great place....so glad we ventured here!

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 12 October 2020 via mobile

The 4 of us stopped by later afternoon to enjoy a flight or 2 of their home brew beers. They had a japaleno beer that had a real nice kick to it! It's the kind of beer that slaps you in the face and makes you want more. My friend thought the IPA's and chocolate stout was very tasty as well. I would shy away from the Dill beer as I thought it was pretty bitter. We also ordered a plate of steak nachos that arrived pretty quickly. They were OK as I felt there should have been more steak and toppings on them. The pickled japaleno they used was real good. Plenty of outdoor and indoor seating.

Date of visit: October 2020