All reviews great place to stay the henry ford museum shuttle service complimentary breakfast room was clean breakfast staff would definitely stay here again convenient location fitness center excellent stay the breakfast area hotel staff easy access greenfield village very nice hotel indoor pool detroit
Reviewed 13 August 2018

My sister, brother in law, husband and I had made arrangements to stay at the Hampton Detroit Southgate due to my father being in the hospital. Unfortunately he passed and we did not need a second night and they cancelled it without penalty, plus gave us a bereavement rate for the first night. We were greatly appreciative.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2018

My most favorite part of staying at this Hampton Inn was the FREE delicious coffee always available in the main lobby. My husband and I also enjoyed the complimentary breakfast, which had a huge variety of choices.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2018

We stayed for 9 days the staff from the front desk to housekeeping to the kitchen staff where all professional and very friendly. Our room was very spacious, the bed was comfortable to sleep in and we were very pleased with the large jacuzzi tub. Breakfast varied from day to day what was offered so depending on the day the food was good some days and other days we didn't eat it.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2018

We had a great stay. The room was lovely, clean, and the complimentary breakfast was great. The staff were outstanding, everyone from the front desk staff to the food staff to the cleaning staff were extremely friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2018

The staff was great! Rooms were very clean. The only real issue I had was the beds were horrible. I slept incredibly awful! They are spring mattresses and not comfortable! Also, the fitness center is 24 hrs but they had NO air conditioning and it was broke. But I did know that upon checking in, so it was workout at your own risk type of deal.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business