“A hidden gem over looking the shores of Lake Michigan”

Grande Mere Inn Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 37 Restaurants in Stevensville
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Grande Mere Inn is a family owned and operated restaurant started in 1980 by Pete and Nancy Racine. The tradition of fine quality continues with their son Charley and his wife Tricia. The goal of the Racine's has always been to provide a pleasurable dining experience; providing high quality food, friendly service, and a stunning view of Lake Michigan.
Reviewed 21 September 2017

You hear people talk that they just do not have supper clubs like they use to. Well Grand Mere Inn is one of the few remaining. Located right off the Interstate on a bluff over looking Grand Mere State Park and Lake Michigan, one can watch a sunset fro the main dinning room with a great cocktail. It is one of the few places that still brings you a selection of spreads along with the warm bread. The lake perch is amazing and less expensive than anything in Chicago. Staff is seasoned locals who are professional but very friendly. Unfortunately they are only open for dinner and are closed on Sunday and Mondays.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

We tried Tossi (also quite good) and the Grande Mere. From the time we arrived until we left and enjoyed the sunset on their grounds, this was the perfect evening. Great cocktails, incredible Appetizers, main meals cooked perfect followed up by an incredible dessert. Our service was the very best we had during our two-week vacation. Thanks Grande Mere Inn...you have a great restaurant!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Nice relaxing place with good food and service. Interesting menu with lots of different food choices. I had a steak and it was prepared just the way I like it.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Step inside the doors of this fine establishment and be whisked away. Comfortable with fine service and terrific food. Great ambiance and sunset views. This restaurant does not disappoint.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

I went to this restaurant and I was pleasantly surprised at the delicious food had. I just went this summer and already tonight will be my fourth visit. I give this place 5 stars and the service is fantastic. The waitress is very attentive. I had a cosmo and the drink came with a shaker of the extra part of the drink, kind of like the extra with an old fashion malt. I can't wait to go again tonight.