“The Only Ice Cream Shop You Need in Leelanau County”
Review of Ice Cream Factory

Ice Cream Factory
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Suttons Bay
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My whole family grew up on Kilwins Ice Cream, but we unfortunately fell in love with the only area in Northern Michigan that doesn't have an easily accessible Kilwins. After spending several summers between Northport, Leland, Suttons Bay and Glen Arbor, I can confidently say that this is the only Ice Cream Shop that you and your family need to visit.

Personally, I love a cookie dough moment, and would order the sundae that comes with a huge chunk of edible cookie dough, a topping of your choice, and a single scoop of ice cream, which was plenty to split between two evenings. Cherries Moobilee (cherry flavored ice cream with chunks of black cherries, chocolate swirl, and brownie bits) was probably my favorite flavor of ice cream, but you honestly can't go wrong with any of the flavors.

Please go visit and eat all of the ice cream for me!

Date of visit: August 2020
Write a reviewReviews (19)

Reviewed 8 September 2020 via mobile

Very good ice cream sundaes! Very good German chocolate ice cream in a waffle cone. Worth stopping if in the mood for ice cream.

Date of visit: September 2020
1  Thank Shamalama65
Reviewed 11 July 2020 via mobile

The owners had a chance to showcase their excellent customer service skills, when I messaged them through Facebook to voice my disappointment in a stale waffle cone. I am a big fan of crispy waffle cones (ammiright?). So, when the waffle cone I had was chewy, I was disappointed! They replied within the hour and apologized. They invited me back for a waffle cone "on the house" so I took them up on the offer! The second waffle cone was very crispy and satisfying. I would definitely recommend this place, as the staff/owners are obviously concerned for their customers' satisfaction, the ice cream is tasty, and the location is right on the main drag of Sutton's Bay.

Date of visit: July 2020
Reviewed 24 June 2020 via mobile

Young lady taking orders was very nice. Ice cream was very good. Patio area was clean - throw back shop to my youth - will stop again.

Date of visit: June 2020
Reviewed 18 June 2019

so I'm an ice cream nut. The Moomer's ice cream products are sold here and they did not disappoint. I had the salted caramel ice cream... oh boy. I'd love to have some now.

Date of visit: June 2019