“BEST Asian Food in Northern Michigan!”
Review of Hang-On Express

Hang-On Express
Ranked #17 of 31 Restaurants in Suttons Bay
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 23 July 2017

Hang On was recommended to us by a worker at another popular restaurant in the area, and we are so happy we tried Hang On!
We moved to Northern Michigan from downstate last year, and wanted a restaurant that served consistently great Thai food, and we found it! We have tried the Pad Thai, Gang Curry, spring rolls, hot and sour soup, and wonton soup.
We eat here at least once per week, and have never had a bad meal.
FANTASTIC!

Reviewed 11 June 2017

Nothing special about this place. Ordered cashew tofu veggie- received something without cashews, just okay. Tiny chips of almonds in chicken dish. Server was okay,nothing special and she screwed up my order. Had to ask for hot sauce. Wouldn't think of going back. Okay if you want Asian food and this is the only place around.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

We really enjoy the food at Hang On Express. The soups, appetizers and house special Freud rice are very good. They serve a mixture of Chinese and Thai cuisine. The Thai dishes are tasty with just the right amount of heat....or they can kick it up a notch. About the only negative is that they don't even serve beer or wine (not licensed?)

Reviewed 3 May 2017

I could not believe how fast the food showed up at my table. It was delicious, steaming hot and a decent size for lunch. The won ton soup was some of the best I have had. Friendly service and checked back often enough to fill my drink when needed. Would go back soon.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

Many good choices of Asian food. We eat here frequently and have always been pleased. I like tofu and my husband likes spicy Sheswan.